Steps for Curbside Pickup of Books:
- Put a book on hold (maximum 10)
- When a book is ready for pickup, parents will receive an email from Mrs. Fiedler. Please make sure that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or the email might go straight to your spam folder.
- Once you have received the email from Mrs. Fiedler, you can pick up your books any school day from 8am - 3:30 pm. The books will be in a bag with your child's name. Just grab and go! Don't forget your mask! 😷
- Our book return bin will also be outside during school hours so don't forget to return your books, too!
- That time doesn't work for you? Just email Mrs. Fiedler and she can work out an alternate time.
- If you have any questions about our Curbside Pickup program, please email Mrs. Fiedler - email@example.com
Wake County Public Library Online Resources
Click on the lessons below to see what our students are learning during media time! All DDES students are also enrolled in Media Google Classrooms. Ask your child to show you what they are currently working on in our Media Google Classroom!